News and Announcements
Please print off a copy for your family.
The document Whalers_Code_of_Conducts.docx was attached to this post.
Parents please sign the attach and return to the pool.
The document AWSC_Parent-Code-of-Conduct-Form.docx was attached to this post.
The attached document covers the expected behavior, conduct and responsibilities of an Abbotsford Whaler Swim Club athlete. Please print, sign and bring to the pool.
The document Athlete_Code_of_Conduct.docx was attached to this post.
Interested in Jr Whalers for your little swimmers this summer? Signups will close soon!
The signup form can be found: https://www.active.com/abbotsford-bc/water-sports/swimming-registrations/abbotsford-whalers-jr-whalers-summer-2019
The Abbotsford Whalers Aquatic Club is currently accepting applications to fill
the ASSISTANT DIVING COACH position for our 2019 Summer Season.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual, passionate about swimming and diving, who wants to enable and share in the success and continued growth of the sport.
Start Date: May 1st – August 31, 2019 for summer season
Job Description and Duties
• Under the direction of the Head coach, will work together as a multi disciplinary team
• Ability to implement competitive training programs including dryland training and activation
• Commitment to practices and meets
• Works with all ages and skill abilities
• Demonstrates a positive attitude and passion for the sport
Qualifications and Requirements
• Previous coaching and athlete experience in a competitive club
• Individuals must be 16 years or older
• Minimum of 2 years of competitive dive experience
Salary is commensurate with abilities and qualifications
Please apply by submitting your resume, cover letter and references to Travis Veldhoen at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday March 25th,2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.